We value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with inquiries, suggestions and complaints at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information is collected
In order to improve your user experience and improve the Biohacked Products and Services, Biohacked collects information about you from three sources: (i) information you affirmatively give to us; (ii) information generated by your participation in our programs and (iii) information automatically collected when you visit any of the Biohacked Websites or use any Biohacked Products and Services.
Information you give us
When you begin using Biohacked Products and Services we may ask you to provide information about yourself such as your name, email address, billing address, biographical and other personal information. You can view, manage and remove all of the information collected by clicking on the ‘Account’ link of a Biohacked website.
After you provide such information and set up your account, we may ask you to provide additional information about yourself as part of the process of registering for a Biohacked event. We may ask you for certain financial information, including credit card account data or other payment method data. Biohacked may collect any communication it has with you via any means, including e-mail, telephone and letters.
Information about your participation in our programs
Information we collect automatically
How information is used
Biohacked uses the information it collects from you to deliver Biohacked Products and Services and continuously enhance your experience. Generally speaking, we use the collected information to communicate with you, fulfill your requests, customize content, collate and privately provide you with results and perform analysis. Biohacked uses the collected information to improve our products and services, provide support to you, protect our and your rights, and comply with laws and regulations.
Biohacked may use your personal information to send you promotional information and updates regarding Biohacked and its products and services. We provide tools and mechanisms to you that allow you to choose not to receive such information and opt-out of such communications.
The information that we collect from you may be used in aggregate form in various ways to optimize and improve Biohacked Products and Services. While such information may be based on information about you, it will not identify you personally. We may use such information for the following purposes: website management, administration and security, promotional activities, and research and analysis.
With Whom information is shared
Biohacked may share as it sees fit information that you voluntarily make public, including information that you post on any blogs, message boards, chat rooms or other similar forums, whether or not such forums are owned by Biohacked. Since such public information can be accessed by the public and used by any member of the public, such use by third parties is beyond the control of Biohacked.
Biohacked will keep your personal information and the results of your participation at our programs and events private with the following exceptions:
Also, in order to provide goods or services that you have requested or to complete a transaction at your request, Biohacked may share your personal information with its third party service providers, including companies that assist with payment processing, business analytics, data processing, account management, and other services. We require these companies to agree that they will only use personal information about you that they have obtained from us to provide us with specific services that we have requested and not for any other purpose.
Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data
Biohacked may share with third parties your non-personal information and related aggregated data. For example, Biohacked may share IP addresses of its users to provide anonymous aggregated data to business partners about the volume of use on the Biohacked Products and Services and the specific Biohacked Products and Services in which users are most interested. Because this form of data does not identify particular users, these third parties will not be able to contact you based solely on this data.
Change of Control
If Biohacked sells all or part of its business, or makes a sale or transfer of assets, or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, Biohacked may transfer your personal information and non-personal information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction but only with the intent and for the purpose of continuing to service our contract with you.
How you can control the information we collect, use and share
Unless legally compelled, or to protect Biohacked, Biohacked Products and Services or to protect other Biohacked users, we will never voluntarily disclose information about you without your permission.
At any time you may remove your private information from the Biohacked Website by clicking on the ‘Account’ link.
How information is protected
Your Biohacked accounts may be secured by self-created passwords, in which case reasonable precautions are taken to ensure that your account information is kept private. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Biohacked uses reasonable measures to protect your information stored within our databases, and within Biohacked we restrict access to such information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. The Biohacked Websites in their entirety, including payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Despite these efforts, please note that we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of your information at any time.
Users from outside the United States
Contacting Biohacked, Inc.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Biohacked Website and Biohacked Products and Services, or your dealings with Biohacked, please contact us at: email@example.com or by mail at:
PO Box 1326
Deer Park, WA 99006
- Security. Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark shall implement, and maintain throughout the term of the Addendum at all times in accordance with then current good industry practice, appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR. On request, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark shall provide you with a written description of the security measures being taken. The Service provides reasonable technical and organizational measures that have been designed, taking into account the nature of its Processing, to assist you in securing Personal Information Processed by Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark.
- Limitations on Use. Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark will Process Personal Information solely on your behalf and in accordance with the Agreement, this Addendum and any other documented instructions from you (whether in written or electronic form), or as otherwise required by applicable law. Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark is hereby instructed to Process Personal Information to the extent necessary to enable Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark to provide the Service in accordance with the Agreement. In case Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark cannot process Personal Information in accordance with your instructions due to a legal requirement under any European Union or Member State law to which Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark is subject, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark shall (i) promptly notify you in writing (including by e-mail) of such legal requirement before carrying out the relevant Processing, to the extent permitted by the applicable law; and (ii) cease all Processing (other than merely storing and maintaining the security of the affected Personal Information) until such time as you provides Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark with new instructions. you will be responsible for providing any necessary notices to, and obtaining any necessary consents from, Data Subjects whose Personal Information is provided by you to Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark for Processing pursuant to this Addendum. You acknowledge that the Service are not intended or designed for the Processing of Sensitive Information, and you agree not to provide any Sensitive Information through the Service.
- Data Transfers. If you reside outside of the United States, in connection with the performance of the Agreement, you authorize Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark to transfer Personal Information to the United States. You and Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark will enter into Standard Contractual Clauses for the Transfer of Personal Data to Processors Established In Third Countries pursuant to Commission Decision 2010/87/EU of 5 February 2010 Countries (“Model Contract “),
- Regulatory Investigations. At your request, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark will assist you in the event of an investigation by a competent regulator, including a data protection regulator or similar authority, if and to the extent that such investigation relates to the Processing of Personal Information by Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark on your behalf in accordance with this Addendum. Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark may charge a reasonable fee for such requested assistance except where such investigation arises from a breach by Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark of the Agreement or this Addendum, to the extent permitted by applicable la
- Sub-Processors. You agree that Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark may disclose Personal Information to its subcontractors for purposes of providing the Service (“Sub-Processors ”), provided that Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark (i) shall enter into an agreement with its Sub-Processors that imposes on the Sub-Processors obligations regarding the Processing of Personal Information that are at least as protective of Personal Information as those that apply to Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark hereunder, including requiring the Sub-Processors to only process Personal Information to the extent required to perform the obligations sub-contracted to them, and (ii) shall remain fully liable for all obligations subcontracted to, and all acts and omissions of, the Sub-Processors.
- Security Incident. In the event that Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark becomes aware of a Security Incident, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark will notify you promptly and in any event no later than seventy-two (72) hours after Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark confirms the Security Incident. In the event of such a Security Incident, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark shall provide you with a detailed description of the Security Incident and the type of Personal Information concerned, unless otherwise prohibited by law or otherwise instructed by a law enforcement or supervisory authority. Following such notification, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark will take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of the Security Incident and to minimize any damage resulting from the Security Incident. At your request, Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark will provide reasonable assistance and cooperation with respect to any notifications that you are legally required to send to affected Data Subjects and regulators. Biohacked, Inc. DBA TrueDark may charge a reasonable fee for such requested assistance.