Stylish, streamlined design, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, nighttime junk light blockers.
-If you read a paper book with a lamp in bed, this style is the ideal choice; if you use electronics (phone/tablet/laptop) in bed to read you might want to consider our Twilight Classics instead.
Truedark® red lensed eyewear tells your body it’s dark, helping you get ready for a great night’s sleep. You can still see to read, watch TV or work on your computer/tablet/phone, while your sleep hormones shift to night mode. When your head hits the pillow, you’ll fall asleep quickly and sleep more deeply. Twilight glasses are also great for managing time-zone shifts, such as when traveling. Another great use is for people (such as new moms) who get up in the middle of the night and need to get back to sleep quickly. For those who live in far northern climates where it’s light well into the night, Twilight glasses can provide “early darkness” for better summertime sleep. TrueDark is designed to be worn 30 minutes to 2 hours before going to bed or wanting to sleep. 98% of blue, green and violet wavelengths are blocked. Choose TrueDark red lensed Twilight Elites if you are still active around your home before bedtime (so you can see the dog or cat instead of tripping over them!).
Combined with daytime use of TrueDark Daywalker glasses, you’ll experience 24-hour protection from junk light.
TrueDark® Twilight Elite glasses come with:
- UV, glare and scratch resistant lenses
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Modern styling wrap-around design for a more streamlined design and coverage
- Foldable hard-shell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. Patent-Pending TrueDark® Twilight is the first and only solution that is designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be accessed.
When you wear your Twilights for as little as 30 min before bed you prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
Stop Junk Light with patent-pending TrueDark® Twilight technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet and green sleep-robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
Twilight lenses are strategically designed based on research and patent-pending technology that uses pure, durable solid colored lenses rather than a color tint painted over a clear lens. The result is a clarity of light and consistent junk light and scratch resistant coverage.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes on the color spectrum.
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame
- Spring hinges for a more customized fit
- Strong polycarbonate frames
- Polarized red lenses
- Blue light blocking
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Use common sense and avoid driving, using heavy machinery or other actions that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception or changes in the color spectrum.
Choose Your Style and Fit
- Sport Styling, Full Coverage, Polycarbonate Frame, Wear with prescription lens inserts
- Pair with Daywalker Classic for 24-Hr Coverage
- Modern Styling, Streamlined Coverage, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Frame
- Pair with Daywalker Elite for 24-Hr Coverage
- Fit Over Styling, Full Coverage, Polycarbonate Frame, Wear with prescription glasses
- Pair with Daywalker Fitovers for 24-Hr Coverage