Get Mom something that will make her feel appreciated, and healthy too!
Moms sacrifice a lot — sleep, time, money, and clean carpets. What’s the best way to say thanks? Give her a gift that lets her know that her efforts haven’t gone unnoticed and that you care about her well-being.
Here are some of our top picks for Mother’s Day gifts that we think your mom will love:
Midnight Shift Overnight Facial Oil
By Moonlit Skincare
This facial oil uses powerful ingredients — including ginseng and jojoba — to moisturize, plump, soften, and smoothen uneven skin tones. It also has a calming lavender scent that helps induce calming and rejuvenating beauty sleep!
How it works:
- Ginseng: tones and brightens
- Papaya: maximizes cell turnover
- Green Tea: neutralizes free radicals
- Jojoba: antibacterial, moisturizing, softens skin
- Lavender: calms the nervous system
Why Mom will love it: The lavender helps induce a calming effect before bedtime. And who doesn’t want to wake up with smoother, moisturized skin in the morning?!
By Sleep Crown
This is the world’s first over-the-head relaxation pillow, designed to block light and disruptive ambient noise while sleeping. This pillow is handmade with premium Bamboo Jersey and Vegan Down. It gently hugs the face with just the right amount of pressure, making you feel super cozy in bed.
The Pillow Mist that pairs with the Over-The-Head Pillow is comprised of Lavender, Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile and Lime. Ther aromatherapy blend will cue your systems to prepare for sleep.
How it Works:
- Bamboo jersey knit is a super-soft, natural, sustainable fabric with wicking and cooling capabilities
- Hypo-allergenic and Vegan
- Aromatherapy promotes a sense of calm
Why Mom will love it: The Over-The-Head Sleep Crown Pillow is made out of premium ingredients that are sourced in the United States. Better rest at night means a better, more refreshed mood during the day.
Overexposure to artificial blue light can seriously disrupt your mom’s circadian rhythm. By blocking the proper amount of “junk” light at different times of day, your mom will be able to prevent eye strain, improve sleep, and maintain peak energy levels.
How they work:
TrueDark Daywalkers come in two flavors: clear or yellow lenses. The clear lenses block 40% of blue light, and the yellow lenses block 75% of blue light. These glasses are intended to be worn while using digital devices and, or while exposed to artificial light (think: fluorescents and LEDs) for extended periods of time during the day. If your mom works in an office setting and sits in front of the computer for 8-10 hours a day, help her protect her eyes, mind and body!
TrueDark Sleep-Hacking Glasses have red lenses and comparatively block 98-100% of blue, green and violet light, depending on which style you get. They are designed to help induce deep sleep quickly at night — even if you are staring at screens on digital devices in bed 🙂
Why Mom will love it: By taking more control over the light in her environment, your mom will be able to better align her natural body clock to the rise and fall of the sun, and subsequently live healthier. Better sleep at night will help her feel better and have a more productive day tomorrow!
Not enough time to schedule a spa day? Bring the spa to Mom! Alitura offers a full line of natural skincare products that help nourish and rejuvenate skin.
How It Works:
- The Alitura Derma Roller helps:
- boost collagen production
- reduce the visibility of scarring & premature skin aging
- combat stretch marks & cellulite
- reduce the appearance of large pores
- minimize the appearance of bags & dark circles under eyes
- The Alitura Gold serum includes:
- Vitanol to combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Copper Tripeptide-1 to improve skin elasticity and density
- Astaxanthin (an antioxidant) to reduce inflammation and wrinkles
- Marine Collagen to reduce fine lines
- Co Q10 to improve the health of your skin at a cellular level
- The Alitura Clay Mask includes:
- Freshwater Pearl Powder to reduce redness and irritation
- 6-hour Grass-fed Colostrum to help regenerate skin cells
- American Ginseng to eliminate blood impurities
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to brighten the appearance of skin
- Rhassoul Clay to detoxify the skin
- Calcium Bentonite Clay (Green Desert Clay) to extract acne-producing toxins and metals
- Kaolin Clay to help purify, nourish and heal the skin
- Organic Kelp Powder to promote a radiant complexion
Why Mom will love it: This ‘all-in-one’ spa-day treatment can be used in the comfort of her own home and for a fraction of the cost of going to a real spa! Visit them at alituranaturals.com and use code BIOHACKED20 at checkout!
There is scientific evidence that shows Yellow, Red, and Near-Infrared light spectrums have a biological impact on our bodies. The red and near-infrared spectrums have a much deeper penetration level than other light spectrums, which allows them to reach the hypodermis and have benefits that are so far-reaching.
How it works:
- Red 660nm and 630nm wavelengths can:
- enhance blood circulation
- have anti-inflammatory effects
- quick muscle recovery
- increased collagen production
- Improve the appearance of skin
- reduces scars, wrinkles, & fine lines
- Speed up wound healing
- decreases pain
- NIR 850nm wavelength can:
- penetrate all the way through skin and bone
- helps prompt tissue and deep wound healing
- Yellow 580nm wavelength can:
- be a drug-free alternative for skin redness and flushing
- reduce skin irritation and rosacea
- heal UV damage
- help flush waste from the skin
- boost lymphatic flow
- reduce the appearance of tiny blood vessels on the nose/face
- Steady or Pulsating modes can be used:
- Steady for help reducing pain
- Pulsating to assist with cellular healing
Why Mom will love it: The TrueLight product line is designed with cost, size, and transportability in mind. Compared to most light therapy products on the market, TrueLight is extremely affordable, and the Energy Square, in particular, is a great solution for targeted healing (e.g. the face, shoulder, knee, etc.)
From our family to yours, Happy Mother’s Day!
– Your Biohacked Team