Neurominer is a brain training tool that is designed to teach you how to develop and mine your subconscious to let you access and get to the “important stuff” such as creativity, intuition and recall.
It turns out that most of our ‘ah-ha’ sparks of insight or creativity come in moments when we are day dreaming or our mind is drifting. Many times that can even be during some phases of sleep. This training not only exercises and reinforces that state of relaxed creativity, but it teaches the mind to be aware enough to recall those brilliant insights that are uncovered during those states.
There are three levels to this program – Creator, Visionary, and Dreamer. Each level helps you improve memory and recall based on the depth of your brain waves in each session. You’ll hear audio tracks, custom created by Holosync founder Bill Harris, that push your brain toward these different states of consciousness. We’ve combined this unique audio with our algorithm to teach you how to mine your subconscious for creativity, recall and intuition. We have also had it tested at 40 Years of Zen to see the brain waves move into the states of consciousness in each of the 3 levels. You can’t get this anywhere else!
The training process and objective is the same for all 3 levels. Start with the Creator training level and work your way up to Visionary, then to Dreamer. Plan on spending about 7 days at each of the lower levels to prepare yourself for the Dreamer training.
Objective: Recall the number of chimes played during each relaxation sequence.
- Start in a dark room or wear an eye mask ready to block out all of the light to your eyes.
- Place yourself in a quiet room and hook up a set of headphones to the device that is running the training program. You can use a laptop, tablet or smartphone. You must use headphones in order for the training to work. Playing on regular speakers without the use of headphones will not work for this training.
- Start the game by clicking on the level of training of your choice.
- Close your eyes, and focus on relaxing your mind and body as you maintain the chime count in your head.
- Click anywhere on the black screen to pause or stop the training.
- Once the training session is over, the audio track will stop playing.
- You will be prompted to enter the total number of chimes you heard played during the session.
You probably won’t complete the counts in your Neurominer training every time. Most people have a very hard time, especially in the first few sessions.
The goal is not to always get the number right, although you’ll be able to do that after about 30 days of training. The goal is to go through the process of forgetting, and then forcing yourself to remember. Forgetting, and then remembering. It’s that stress of forgetting and then remembering that causes your brain to build the new connections that allow you to have a thread of attention at your disposal, even when you’re in passive-mode activities like creativity and intuition.
Be committed to doing your Neurominer training every single day for 30 days and see the difference in your creativity and recall![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row height=”small”][vc_column][us_btn text=”Run Neurominer” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fdaveaspreybox.wpengine.com%2Fneurominer%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row height=”auto”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Warning and Disclaimer
Information provided here and products sold on biohacked.com are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). By reading and/or using any of this information or tools, you are accepting responsibility for your own health and health decisions and expressly release Biohacked, Inc. and its employees, partners and vendors from any and all liability whatsoever, including that arising from negligence.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]